Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Metro PCS

I was a user of Metro PCS years ago. I never had any majors complaints with them. I ended up giving my phone to my oldest son while he was attending Culinary School. I never had a real need for one for awhile after, since most of my traveling was within 5 miles of my home.

I remember many of the people I know, family and friends, would kind of snicker when I told them we used Metro PCS. Now, many of these same folks use this same company.

From my oldest son, to his best friend, my sister and my niece and SEVERAL friends. Now, they all sing their praises most of the time. I think the only complaints I have heard from them about Metro PCS:

Even though they say they have expanded their roaming area, they couldn't place or receive calls in the newly added areas. This has been at least 6 months ago, so that could be different now.

Never could get signals after the Florida Hurricanes to call family and friends.

Trouble transferring info when buying a new Metro PCS phone. Some state some messages lost or possibly never received.

But, some of the better things they have said about them:

All the local and long distance calls you want to make for one set price a month.

Good Customer Service when having issues.

I am thinking, myself, of going back to Metro PCS, due to the long distance calls I need to always make and not using airtime minutes (my current phone has units/minutes). Will probably switch over by end of summer.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger